- Intended audience: Business Analysts and Project Managers looking for a better way to define customer requirements; UX Designers with some experience who want to take their interaction design skills to the next level
- Max number of participants per session: 6
- Total duration: 2 days
- Required skills: N/A
- Preferred skills: CSS, JS, Sketch, Invision (for assignments), HTML, user-centric design, product-centric design, CXP Manager
- Prerequisite courses: Experience Manager Training
- Entry level test: Not required
- Upcoming Training Dates
What I will learn?
Curriculum for this course
Provides participants with the UX vision of the Backbase Widget Collections. They
also get a quick overview of the architecture and features of the Backbase platform.
This module covers Backbase UX best practices, the testing process and tools.
Participants learn about Backbase quality components.
This module shares the design system for the Backbase product line, and the rules
This module tours the Retail Banking Widget Collection, Mobile Widget Collection, and Universal Collection. The training explains the widget architecture, what it means for UX, and provides insight into the levels of customisation of a widget.
Provides participants with an overview of the building blocks/components used in the Widget Collections, including an introduction to the Backbase UI Kits.
Through a number of exercises based on the Widget Collections, participants learn the way of working with existing widgets.
Frequently asked questions
For any issues or support, please contact us.
The Customer may cancel the training as follows:
- By written notice of more than forty-five (45) days prior to the first date of the training: Backbase will refund (or credit, as applicable) hundred percent (100) of the relevant Fees;
- By written notice of between forty-five (45) and thirty (30) days prior to the first date of the training: Backbase will refund (or credit, as applicable) fifty percent (50) of the relevant Fees; and
- By written notice of less than thirty (30) days prior to the first date of the training: Customer may cancel however without refund of any Fees;
- For the avoidance of doubt, if the Statement of Work is signed by the Customer within less than thirty (30) days from the first date of the training, no cancellation is possible.
Yes, you can still access training materials post-training where applicable.
“Backbase Academy has been instrumental in our success and growth as a Backbase partner. Their team works closely with us to customize training solutions at both Backbase locations and our own that met our needs and schedule. Backbase’s highly knowledgeable instructional team guided us at every step to understand the technical principles key to the Backbase approach, which gave our technology team a strong foundation to help our clients achieve success with the Backbase platform.”
“I am delighted to share my experience on the Academy’s service, which has been key to fine-tuning Accenture’s capabilities to participate in successful Backbase implementation projects. I want to highlight the flexibility of the delivery offer that, apart from the periodic courses in the Backbase offices, offers training at the client’s offices, which is essential for global organisations such as Accenture, covering our needs in countries as Spain, Colombia or Philippines. We also greatly appreciate the increase in the offer of online courses that allows better match the professionals training with the Project’s plans and commitments. Thanks for helping us reach our objectives creating the global capability required to serve the Clients.”