DBS Essentials Training
Back-End developers will gain an overall perspective of the various technical aspects of CXS, enabling them to make a start on projects, or move into the more advanced stages of training.
- Intended audience: Back-End developers
- Max number of participants per session: 6
- Total duration: 2 days
- Required skills: Java, Maven, JMS, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Microservices, Apache Camel, SQL (MySQL is used for the training)
- Preferred skills: Spring Cloud Netflix, Tomcat
- Prerequisite courses: Completion of CXS Essentials Foundation and CXS Back-End
- Entry level test: Not required
- Upcoming Training Dates
What I will learn?
Curriculum for this course
In this module you will understand the business value added to the Banking Experience through the DBS Capabilities.
A deep dive on the architecture used by Backbase to create the DBS capabilities and services.
You will understand what capabilities are, what we have to offer and what business value they will provide to your Banking Experience.
The hands on starts here. You will setup the environment to use on the exercises.
In this training you will learn where to find and how to use the DBS APIs provided by Backbase.
This training will show you how to ingest data using the APIs from the previous module.
Sometimes out-of-the-box is not enough. This training will cover how you can extend the existing capabilities model, how to extend the behaviour of existing capabilities and a how you can create your own capability.
Frequently asked questions
For any issues or support, please contact us.
The Customer may cancel the training as follows:
- By written notice of more than forty-five (45) days prior to the first date of the training: Backbase will refund (or credit, as applicable) hundred percent (100) of the relevant Fees;
- By written notice of between forty-five (45) and thirty (30) days prior to the first date of the training: Backbase will refund (or credit, as applicable) fifty percent (50) of the relevant Fees; and
- By written notice of less than thirty (30) days prior to the first date of the training: Customer may cancel however without refund of any Fees;
- For the avoidance of doubt, if the Statement of Work is signed by the Customer within less than thirty (30) days from the first date of the training, no cancellation is possible.
Yes, you can still access training materials post-training where applicable.
“Backbase Academy has been instrumental in our success and growth as a Backbase partner. Their team works closely with us to customize training solutions at both Backbase locations and our own that met our needs and schedule. Backbase’s highly knowledgeable instructional team guided us at every step to understand the technical principles key to the Backbase approach, which gave our technology team a strong foundation to help our clients achieve success with the Backbase platform.”
“I am delighted to share my experience on the Academy’s service, which has been key to fine-tuning Accenture’s capabilities to participate in successful Backbase implementation projects. I want to highlight the flexibility of the delivery offer that, apart from the periodic courses in the Backbase offices, offers training at the client’s offices, which is essential for global organisations such as Accenture, covering our needs in countries as Spain, Colombia or Philippines. We also greatly appreciate the increase in the offer of online courses that allows better match the professionals training with the Project’s plans and commitments. Thanks for helping us reach our objectives creating the global capability required to serve the Clients.”