- Intended audience: Front-end developers
- Max number of participants per session: 6
- Total duration: 3 days
- Required skills: ES6, HTML5, CSS3, Angular
- Preferred skills: Sass, NPM, Node.js, RxJS, TypeScript
- Prerequisite courses: Completion of CXS Essentials Foundation
- Entry level test: Required
- Upcoming Training Dates
What will I learn?
Curriculum for this course
In this module, we cover the most important aspects of this new Widget Architecture and everything that happens under the hood, for instance: How the architecture renders a Banking Single Page Application (SPA) dynamically.
By the end of this module you would be able to provide your business users with all the tools that they will need to create a Backbase Experience from the scratch.
This module was designed to explore all the values added to Angular by the Backbase Frontend Architecture: The ability to dynamically create routing strategies, How to make two complex components to interact with each other, Extendibility services that will help you to easily create multiple customizations for your Widgets, How to manage content, and much more.
The Backbase Design System is a collection of guidelines and principles bringing together the relationship between design and development, with the purpose of enabling teams to create a coherent product.
Backbase Design System also provides a plethora of tools geared towards streamlining the collaboration between designers and developers: Design System, Design Kit, Theming, and UI Components. In addition, the Design System also provides a number of principles that rationalize the organizational approach taken to complete each product's development journey, such as way of working, guiding principles, design/development standards, etc.
Frequently asked questions
For any issues or support, please contact us.
The Customer may cancel the training as follows:
- By written notice of more than forty-five (45) days prior to the first date of the training: Backbase will refund (or credit, as applicable) hundred percent (100) of the relevant Fees;
- By written notice of between forty-five (45) and thirty (30) days prior to the first date of the training: Backbase will refund (or credit, as applicable) fifty percent (50) of the relevant Fees; and
- By written notice of less than thirty (30) days prior to the first date of the training: Customer may cancel however without refund of any Fees;
- For the avoidance of doubt, if the Statement of Work is signed by the Customer within less than thirty (30) days from the first date of the training, no cancellation is possible.
Yes, you can still access training materials post-training where applicable.
“Backbase Academy has been instrumental in our success and growth as a Backbase partner. Their team works closely with us to customize training solutions at both Backbase locations and our own that met our needs and schedule. Backbase’s highly knowledgeable instructional team guided us at every step to understand the technical principles key to the Backbase approach, which gave our technology team a strong foundation to help our clients achieve success with the Backbase platform.”
“I am delighted to share my experience on the Academy’s service, which has been key to fine-tuning Accenture’s capabilities to participate in successful Backbase implementation projects. I want to highlight the flexibility of the delivery offer that, apart from the periodic courses in the Backbase offices, offers training at the client’s offices, which is essential for global organisations such as Accenture, covering our needs in countries as Spain, Colombia or Philippines. We also greatly appreciate the increase in the offer of online courses that allows better match the professionals training with the Project’s plans and commitments. Thanks for helping us reach our objectives creating the global capability required to serve the Clients.”