Back-End developers will gain an overall perspective of the various technical aspects of CXP, enabling them to make a start on projects, or move into the more advanced stages of training.
- Intended audience: Back-End developers
- Max number of participants per session: 6
- Total duration: 3 days
- Required skills: Java, Maven, Spring IoC/MVC/Boot
- Preferred skills: Apache Camel, Spring Security
- Prerequisite courses: Completion of CXS Foundation
- Entry level test: Required
- Upcoming Training Dates
What will I learn?
Curriculum for this course
This module will provide an overview about the Backbase architecture and services provided out-of-the-box. With this training you will understand the big picture about Backbase back-end services.
A deep dive into the technologies used on our services and how we use them.
In this training you will learn how to use our Services SDKs to increase your development speed, maintain consistency across the services developed and use best-of-breed technologies that are proven, tested and constantly maintained by Backbase.
Participants will be provided with information about on how to use our Service SDK to create a direct integration service and provide to widgets information gathered from external resources.
We dedicate a full day to this module explaining how Backbase secure the services, the technologies we use, and how you can create or customize the service responsible for the Authentication.
Here, participants will see how the content available on Experience Manager is handled behind the scenes and how to use our API to access that content.
The services responsible for enabling targeting on the Experience Manager. In this module participants will understand how it works behind the scenes and create your own service to provide additional information to the Targeting container.
Frequently asked questions
For any issues or support, please contact us.
The Customer may cancel the training as follows:
- By written notice of more than forty-five (45) days prior to the first date of the training: Backbase will refund (or credit, as applicable) hundred percent (100) of the relevant Fees;
- By written notice of between forty-five (45) and thirty (30) days prior to the first date of the training: Backbase will refund (or credit, as applicable) fifty percent (50) of the relevant Fees; and
- By written notice of less than thirty (30) days prior to the first date of the training: Customer may cancel however without refund of any Fees;
- For the avoidance of doubt, if the Statement of Work is signed by the Customer within less than thirty (30) days from the first date of the training, no cancellation is possible.
Yes, you can still access training materials post-training where applicable.
“Backbase Academy has been instrumental in our success and growth as a Backbase partner. Their team works closely with us to customize training solutions at both Backbase locations and our own that met our needs and schedule. Backbase’s highly knowledgeable instructional team guided us at every step to understand the technical principles key to the Backbase approach, which gave our technology team a strong foundation to help our clients achieve success with the Backbase platform.”
“I am delighted to share my experience on the Academy’s service, which has been key to fine-tuning Accenture’s capabilities to participate in successful Backbase implementation projects. I want to highlight the flexibility of the delivery offer that, apart from the periodic courses in the Backbase offices, offers training at the client’s offices, which is essential for global organisations such as Accenture, covering our needs in countries as Spain, Colombia or Philippines. We also greatly appreciate the increase in the offer of online courses that allows better match the professionals training with the Project’s plans and commitments. Thanks for helping us reach our objectives creating the global capability required to serve the Clients.”