- Intended audience: Front-end developers
- Max number of participants per session: 6
- Total duration: 2 days
- Preferred skills: Mustache, Sass, ES6, NPM
- Prerequisite courses: Completion of CXS Essentials Foundation and CXS Essentials Front-End
- Entry level test: Not required
- Upcoming Training Dates
What I will learn?
Curriculum for this course
In this module, participants learn the development prerequisites and set up a template app.
This module explains how the portal model is retrieved and used within the mobile app.
Participants will learn how to describe native widget functionality when building the portal model in CX Manager, and use it to set up native login functionality.
Developers learn how the intercommunication process between native and web items works and how the Pub/Sub mechanism is used to communicate data. They also learn how to use web plugins that access native functionality.
They will also learn how to debug web items, and optimize performance and improve UX by using Preloading & Retaining concepts.
Frequently asked questions
For any issues or support, please contact us.
The Customer may cancel the training as follows:
- By written notice of more than forty-five (45) days prior to the first date of the training: Backbase will refund (or credit, as applicable) hundred percent (100) of the relevant Fees;
- By written notice of between forty-five (45) and thirty (30) days prior to the first date of the training: Backbase will refund (or credit, as applicable) fifty percent (50) of the relevant Fees; and
- By written notice of less than thirty (30) days prior to the first date of the training: Customer may cancel however without refund of any Fees;
- For the avoidance of doubt, if the Statement of Work is signed by the Customer within less than thirty (30) days from the first date of the training, no cancellation is possible.
Yes, you can still access training materials post-training where applicable.
“Backbase Academy has been instrumental in our success and growth as a Backbase partner. Their team works closely with us to customize training solutions at both Backbase locations and our own that met our needs and schedule. Backbase’s highly knowledgeable instructional team guided us at every step to understand the technical principles key to the Backbase approach, which gave our technology team a strong foundation to help our clients achieve success with the Backbase platform.”
“I am delighted to share my experience on the Academy’s service, which has been key to fine-tuning Accenture’s capabilities to participate in successful Backbase implementation projects. I want to highlight the flexibility of the delivery offer that, apart from the periodic courses in the Backbase offices, offers training at the client’s offices, which is essential for global organisations such as Accenture, covering our needs in countries as Spain, Colombia or Philippines. We also greatly appreciate the increase in the offer of online courses that allows better match the professionals training with the Project’s plans and commitments. Thanks for helping us reach our objectives creating the global capability required to serve the Clients.”