- Intended audience: Business Analysts, non-Technical project team memebers
- Max number of participants per session: N/A
- Total duration: 120 minutes
- Required skills: N/A
- Preferred skills: N/A
- Prerequisite courses: Not applicable
- Entry level test: Not required
What I will learn?
Curriculum for this course
What is the role and responsibilities of the Business Analyst
Here participants will learn about the Minimum Viable Product, how to assess the customer engagement and how to prepare the customer for the Inception phase.
By the end of this module, participants will have learned about the inception purpose and objectives, BA activities during preperation, workshops and debrief phases of inception, and how to approach a gap analysis.
Here participants will learn about the construction objectives, about the different ceremonies during construction and how to track and document the construction phase.
Frequently asked questions
For any issues or support, please contact us.
The Customer may cancel the training as follows:
- By written notice of more than forty-five (45) days prior to the first date of the training: Backbase will refund (or credit, as applicable) hundred percent (100) of the relevant Fees;
- By written notice of between forty-five (45) and thirty (30) days prior to the first date of the training: Backbase will refund (or credit, as applicable) fifty percent (50) of the relevant Fees; and
- By written notice of less than thirty (30) days prior to the first date of the training: Customer may cancel however without refund of any Fees;
- For the avoidance of doubt, if the Statement of Work is signed by the Customer within less than thirty (30) days from the first date of the training, no cancellation is possible.
Yes, you can still access training materials post-training where applicable.
“Backbase Academy has been instrumental in our success and growth as a Backbase partner. Their team works closely with us to customize training solutions at both Backbase locations and our own that met our needs and schedule. Backbase’s highly knowledgeable instructional team guided us at every step to understand the technical principles key to the Backbase approach, which gave our technology team a strong foundation to help our clients achieve success with the Backbase platform.”
“I am delighted to share my experience on the Academy’s service, which has been key to fine-tuning Accenture’s capabilities to participate in successful Backbase implementation projects. I want to highlight the flexibility of the delivery offer that, apart from the periodic courses in the Backbase offices, offers training at the client’s offices, which is essential for global organisations such as Accenture, covering our needs in countries as Spain, Colombia or Philippines. We also greatly appreciate the increase in the offer of online courses that allows better match the professionals training with the Project’s plans and commitments. Thanks for helping us reach our objectives creating the global capability required to serve the Clients.”