- Intended audience: Backend and Frontend developers
- Number of participants per session: Minimum 6, Maximum 12
- Total duration: 5 days
- Skills: BE:Java, Maven, Spring IoC/MVC/Boot, Apache Camel, Spring Security. FE:ES6, HTML5, CSS3, Angular, Sass, NPM, Node.js, RxJS, TypeScript.
- Upcoming Training Dates
What will I learn?
The Backbase Bootcamp is an intense one week course designed to extend your knowledge of the latest Backbase product so that you are fully prepared for your upcoming role within your project.
It will involve a mock agile project run with the Scrum methodology in mind. All elements of Scrum (e.g. Sprint Planning, Refinements, Retrospectives and a Demo) will be included to give you the full real-life Backbase project experience.
Throughout the Bootcamp, you will follow a schedule of sprint planning, refinement, demos, and retrospectives.
Currently Bootcamp does not cover DBS or Mobile Development.
Frequently asked questions
For any issues or support, please contact us.
The Customer may cancel the training as follows:
- By written notice of more than forty-five (45) days prior to the first date of the training: Backbase will refund (or credit, as applicable) hundred percent (100) of the relevant Fees;
- By written notice of between forty-five (45) and thirty (30) days prior to the first date of the training: Backbase will refund (or credit, as applicable) fifty percent (50) of the relevant Fees; and
- By written notice of less than thirty (30) days prior to the first date of the training: Customer may cancel however without refund of any Fees;
- For the avoidance of doubt, if the Statement of Work is signed by the Customer within less than thirty (30) days from the first date of the training, no cancellation is possible.
Yes, you can still access training materials post-training where applicable.
“Backbase Academy has been instrumental in our success and growth as a Backbase partner. Their team works closely with us to customize training solutions at both Backbase locations and our own that met our needs and schedule. Backbase’s highly knowledgeable instructional team guided us at every step to understand the technical principles key to the Backbase approach, which gave our technology team a strong foundation to help our clients achieve success with the Backbase platform.”
“I am delighted to share my experience on the Academy’s service, which has been key to fine-tuning Accenture’s capabilities to participate in successful Backbase implementation projects. I want to highlight the flexibility of the delivery offer that, apart from the periodic courses in the Backbase offices, offers training at the client’s offices, which is essential for global organisations such as Accenture, covering our needs in countries as Spain, Colombia or Philippines. We also greatly appreciate the increase in the offer of online courses that allows better match the professionals training with the Project’s plans and commitments. Thanks for helping us reach our objectives creating the global capability required to serve the Clients.”